Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update: Staples $3 Off Coupon

Have you been using your $3 off coupon at Staples?  I used it yesterday to pick up a pack of my favorite ink pens for just $2.99!  Today I used it to get three bottles of hand soap.  I've never used the Lucky Super Soft Hand Soap before, but at $1 a bottle and the $3 off coupon making all three bottles free, I am willing to give them a try.  The thing that took me by surprise, though, is that I didn't have to pay anything!  Not even taxes!
If you're curious: the orange is Papaya & Mango, Yellow is Tropical Garden, Clear is Coconut & Lime.

Don't forget, you can use this coupon once a day through Saturday.  There were several $1 items grouped together.  If you can't use anything from Staples, you could pick three items to ad to your donations stockpile!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/9/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment