Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update: Finish Dishwasher Products

If you read my previous post about Finish Dishwashing Products, you'll be happy to hear that there are 3 coupons in the 6/12 Smart Source for Finish!  I hope we see these in our area!  If for some unfortunate reason we do not get them in the local papers, I would recommend ordering them from a clipping service.  These coupons expire August 7th so that's about 7 weeks to find a good sale price. 

Walgreens Deal:  I haven't been into Walgreens to verify this for myself....Wild For Wags is reporting that there is a Register Reward deal on Finish Gelpaks or JetDry that runs through June 26th.  I've already got this deal on my list of things to look for, so I'll do a little digging and repost an update soon!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/9/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment