Thursday, June 9, 2011

Messenger Newspaper Subscription

I can't remember the last time I received the free copy of the Pennyrile Plus on Wednesday courtesy of the Messenger.  It's been a while.  A long while.  So, imagine my surprise when I found a rolled up newspaper at the end of my drive way today.  Today is Thursday, I'm fairly certain, and the newspaper is for yesterday, but hey it was free.  It's a subscription drive, you see.  The paper was wrapped in an ad listing the prices for subscribing.  If the Messenger had Sunday coupons, signing up for the Buy a 1 Year Subscription, get a 1 Year Subscription Free, might be a pretty good deal.  If you are interested in subscribing the number to call is:  270-824-3256.  Tell them you heard it from The Hopkins County Couponer.  Maybe they will send some free advertising my way!  And if I'm not misreading, you may be able to take advantage of these prices as long as you have "not been a new subscriber for the past 30 days."  Time to renew?  See if you qualify for the discounted prices!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/9/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment