Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Typo Appology and Stockpile Sneak Peek!

Ug, I detest typos!  I can't stand to read something and find a typo!  I always think, "how'd that get past their editor?"  Well, I am my own editor and I have found several typos in the emails I get from my blog posts!  And I am genuinely sorry!  I can only attribute this to the rushing I've been doing to get the posts, well, posted!  From this point forward, I'm going to do better.  To make it up to you, here is a sneak peek of the paper products portion of my stockpile!


I call this my "great wall of toilet paper".  It's actually my great wall of paper towels & toilet paper, but it just doesn't have the same ring to it.  It resides in the hallway from the kitchen to the living room.  It actually sits on a row of six rolling carts from Walmart where I store various other items.  I had to do a total after snapping this picture, and it really took me by surprise!  There are 70 rolls of paper towels (one package isn't pictured) and 248 rolls of toilet paper! 

I've only been couponing since about the middle of January.  This just shows how fast things can start to pile up!  And I passed up the great deal on Scott paper towels at Walgreens on Memorial Day!  So, if you take nothing else from this post, remember that you don't have to buy ten newspapers each week and clear the shelves to get your stockpile bursting with goodies.  Be patient, pace yourself, your stockpile will grow over time!  And keep growing, and growing, and growing. 

Ok, I've now read this email about three times to check for typos!  Did a spell check and everything looks good!  I hope you have enjoyed seeing the great wall!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/21/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment