Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Have any P&G Brand Saver Coupons Left?



Earlier this year I filled out an online form and received a big, fat coupon booklet from Proctor & Gamble full of great coupons!  If you have any of these coupons, they will expire on June 30th!  I had this one for $1 off Downy that I didn't want to go to waste, but I had a hard time finding them in my cheap price range.  I was tickled when I stumbled across the Downy Ball at Oak Grove Walmart!  Sure enough, the coupon worked like a charm and I got this little do-dad for 37-cents!

I don't know if there will be more of the coupon booklets to come, but it won't hurt to sign up at:  https://www.pgbrandsampler.com/pgeds/brandsampler.jsp?utm_source=eds&utm_medium=crm&utm_campaign=June11Newsletter&referrer=June11Newsletter-site

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/21/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment