Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dollar General Lysol Printable

Head over to Dollar General for a couple Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System printable coupons!  http://dollargeneral.com/coupons/Pages/index.aspx  These are Dollar General store coupons and you can combine them with a manufacturer's coupon!  Unfortunately, the Louisville Courier Journal did not have the $3 off a starter kit coupon in the 6/12 paper.  If you really want to purchase this product, you can always try and get the coupon from a clipping service.


I haven't checked these out at Dollar General but I did get a few earlier this year at Walgreens.  The kids loved them!  Since I already have the starter kit, I'm definitely going to check the price of refills!  I think they are over $3 at Walmart.  The $1 off coupon should make them pretty reasonable at Dollar General.  My rock bottom price for handsoap is Free - $1, so let's hope Dollar General has a really low starting price!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/21/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment