Saturday, June 18, 2011

Coupons.com Printables

Headed over the Coupons.com to find the Dove Deodorant printable, but was unable to find it!  Better luck to you!  I did find a coupon for Pillsbury and Good Life Recipe for Cats!

Hmmm, would only allow me to print this coupon once.  Very unusual.  Look for a sale, that's my guess.  Save 55-cents on any Pillsbury Frosting, Brownie Mix or Cookie Mix.  Zip Code: 60606





I never find any great deals on pet food.  How about you?  Zip Code: 60606






Anyone know if Kroger stocks these?  Zip Code: 30303








I know Kroger has the Smart Life Butter, not so sure about the eggs.  The coupon will double if you can find these at Kroger, Market Place, or Sureway!  Zip Code: 30303





Never did find that Dove Deodorant coupon....but not a bad morning for coupons! 

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/18/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment