Saturday, June 18, 2011

Did you get next week's Kmart ad?

This could be good news.  Southern Savers is reporting that the Super Doubles is happening again at Kmart through June 25th!  Usually I get a sale ad in the Friday mail, but nothing arrived from Kmart yesterday or today!  So, I will be checking the online ad first thing tomorrow morning for more details!  Southern Savers has a link to a pdf list of participating stores and I am happy to see both the Madisonville and Hopkinsville stores on the list (pg 7 of 17).  That's got me very hopeful!  This event is only for coupons 99-cents and under, so it's not as great as the ones we saw at tax time.  Here's to hoping they have lots of great sale items in next week's ad!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/18/2011)

Sunday Morning Update:  I took a look through the online ad and couldn't find anything about this Super Doubles event.  I'm hoping I just over looked it.  I'll pick up a copy of the ad and see what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment