Friday, January 13, 2012

Printables: Velveeta, ChapStick, Butter x3

My favorite coupons from Coupons.com....Under zip 77477.

Save $1.00 on any ONE Velveeta Dips product.

I can't tell you the last time I purchased chip dip, so I have no idea what the shelf price may be.  But, with a $1.00 off any ONE coupon, I hope you can get chip dip for under 2-bucks.  Maybe?  I'll have to check this stuff out!




Save 25-cents on Any One ChapStick product.
I think this could be my favorite coupon of 2012! 
Regular ChapStick is about a buck, so I'll gladly pay 75-cents for a tube!



There are also three coupons available for butter! 
You may be wondering if you can buy 2 Country Crocks and use a $1.25 q and a 60-cent q for a combined savings of $1.85 on two tubs.  These coupons print with the new, longer barcode so I am going to say you probably can't buy two and use two coupons.  You, of course, could buy three and use both coupons but the savings wouldn't be as significant.  Actually, upon closer inspection of the fine print, it reads: one COUPON PER PURCHASE, on product/quantity specified.  The quantity specified is two which means you'll have to buy three if you want to use both coupons.  You'll still be saving 62-1/2 cents on each tub when you use the $1.25 q!

No comments:

Post a Comment