Friday, January 13, 2012

Check out the "Click-able" Sunday Coupon Preview List

I began couponing exactly a year ago this month.  So, I was a little curious about last year's coupons when I started seeing the 2012 Sunday Coupon Previews each week.  So, I went to Sunday Coupon Preview and realized that the yearly insert schedule is just a list and you can't click on the dates to go to the list of coupons.  Did that sentence make any sense?  To make a long story even longer, if you want to find a past list of coupons, you have to search the SCP website and it didn't make me very happy.

So, I have added a "tab" on the Hopkins County Couponer called "Insert Schedule" where you will find the 2012 list with "click-able" links that I plan to update as the information is available.  You can also use the 2011 Sunday Coupon Preview link to get to a "click-able" list of last year's coupons, which I'm also updating each week!  This is especially helpful if you're curious about coupon values from last year.  You'll hear from time to time that coupon values are decreasing because of TLC's Extreme Couponing.

If you're just getting started and you think you have to buy 10 newspapers this week to get that great toothpaste or cereal or makeup or whatever coupon, be sure to take a stroll through some of the 2011 coupon lists.  You'll begin to see the same coupons make appearances on a very regular basis.  You really don't need to buy 10 newspapers each week.  If it's a coupon you really like, try using a Coupon Clipping Service.  Just google "coupon clipping service" and you'll be bombarded with search results!  About 427,000 to be exact. 

I hope you'll find these lists as helpful as I do!

This year's schedule of inserts: 2012 Sunday Coupon Preview.
A look back at last year's coupons: 2011 Sunday Coupon Preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment