Saturday, January 28, 2012

Meet the Hopkins County Couponer QR Code

Let me be the first to introduce you to the brand new, QR code for The Hopkins County Couponer! 

{{Insert excited squeal and sleep deprived happy dance here!!!}}

So, if you think the web address is a little long (and it really is, isn't it?!) you can easily reach the blog on your QR reader capable cell phone by simply scanning this nifty little QR code!  Easy-peasey!

I'm pretty sure you can get the same, quick results by simply adding the web address to your "favorites" folder, but I am super excited to have figured out how to do it!  I can see this being cool and useful if I ever get around to updating my info card or creating any useful couponing tools to share!  My todo list just got a little bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment