Friday, September 16, 2011

iSurf: Culinary Crafts - Rock Around the Clock

Great news!  I'm am happy to introduce you to the new Culinary Crafts Blog!  Be sure to check out Culinary Crafts by Leigh for lots of great recipes and fun, interesting stories!  And you just can't argue with her slogan:  Remember...Life is short.  Eat dessert first!!  That's just the way I prefer it!  Today's article will have you feeling nostalgic and in need of a visit with your elders!  I just may have to try that tomato recipe for our next family get together!  Have a great weekend!  You can read Culinary Crafts on iSurf, too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the help with the blog. It looks great!! We made the Tomato Bread Pudding tonight and it was great. I used a loaf of Italian Parmesan bread from the bakery at WalMart, then used a can of diced tomatos along with a can of diced tomatos with chilies. I threw in a little onion power and garlic powder and added a little cheese on top about 5 minutes before it was to come out of the oven. It was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty @ Hopkins County CouponerSeptember 17, 2011 at 6:27 AM

    You're very welcome! I love that I can use canned tomatos in that recipe! And I'll have to checkout that Italian Parmesan bread! Sounds like that might be good with a big plate of spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete