Friday, September 16, 2011

9/15 Hot Coupon Topics

Today's Hot Topics from the coupon-osphere!







  • Coupon Teacher - Giving On A Budget.  This a really sweet and inspirational blog post that. 
  • My Music City Mommy - $10 Rebate on Proctor and Gamble Products.  Hmmm, you have to buy $50 in P&G items, but that total has to be before coupons and can be spread out over several receipts!
  • MoJo Savings - How To Do Christmas.  In case you're curious, Christmas is, like, 100 days away!
  • Hip2Save - Jockey Mini Brief Keychain.  I just thought this was too cute.
  • Hip2Save - Coach Factory Store Coupon
  • Deal Seeking Mom - FREE Christmas Planning Ebook & More Printables.  I am in love!
  • Betty Crocker - Slow Cooker Lasagna.  If you've never tried this, it's pretty good!  I wouldn't necessarily say it saves any time because normally you're just going to put your lasagna in the oven.  But, I made it in the crock pot and it came out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment