Friday, September 30, 2011

Home Made Simple: Total Desk Clean Out

A good blogger would probably take a picture of their messy desk and include it in this post....but I am just not going to subject you to the mess that is my desk.  And I really thought I cleaned it off the other day!  I don't know where all this stuff comes from, I really don't!  But, I am going to challenge myself and use some of the suggestions from the Home Made Simple: Total Desk Clean Out article.  I like a lot of the ideas, even love the clipboards on the wall.  It all sounds like a great project for a rainy day!  And to top it off, I saw a post on Pillow Thought today that I really liked!  She made her closet into a mini-office of sorts and I am dying to mimick it!  I love the idea of hiding it all behind closed doors!  While you're checking it out, be sure to "like" Pillow Thought on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment