Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thanks to Deal Hunting Sisters!



I am totally late in seeing the post on Deal Hunting Sisters about The Hopkins County Couponer!  Thanks ladies for taking the time to make a post about my little coupon blog!  If you haven't made "friends" with the Deal Hunting Sisters on Facebook, I recommend looking them up and scrolling through their picture gallery!  They snag some really great coupon deals!  Keep posting those pics because I "coupon vicariously" through you when you get a great deal! 

Get it?  "Coupon vicariously" like "live vicariously".  Sorry, it's Friday afternoon, after the first three days of Kindergarten, and I am totally ready for Fall Break!

But, seriously, Thanks Deal Hunting Sisters for your great post!  And I am in love with the green background color!  It just reminds me of the color or money!

No comments:

Post a Comment