Saturday, August 13, 2011

How WasYour Blizzard?

Did you make it to Dairy Queen on Thursday to show your support of Miracle Treat day by purchasing a Blizzard?  We did!  And I am happy to announce that I have officially joined the Blizzard Fan Club! 
You should know that I am a vanilla ice cream person.  I don't like "chunks" of stuff in my ice cream, so Blizzards with all their wonderful candies and goodies just never appealed to me.  But, I wanted to show my support of Miracle Treat Day and purchase a Blizzard for myself.  All of the varieties featured on the menu board just seemed a little too intense for my first Blizzard so I asked if they would make me a Chocolate Dipped Cone (that's my usual) Blizzard.  Thankfully they were able to do it, apparently I'm not the first to order one!  And I gotta say it was yummy!  It was just like eating a Chocolate Dipped Cone without the cone, imagine that!  Next time I'm going to order the mini because that was a lot of ice cream to eat all in one sitting!  How do you keep from getting a headache?  And I wonder if they'll chop up an ice cream cone and throw it in?  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment