Wednesday, July 27, 2011

YES, Kmart in Madisonville is DOUBLING coupons!

YES, Kmart in Madisonville is DOUBLING coupons
July 24th to July 30th; the participation dates are in the store ad!

The store has told at least one shopper that the doubling was only a one day deal.  I was given the same information just a little while ago when I called to check out the situation.  I asked if the store ad is different than the one I received in the mail; I think I was nice about it.  After checking with the manager the cashier came back to tell me that you have to have your Shop Your Way Rewards card to participate in the double event.  I think we already knew we needed the rewards card!  Does anyone shop without your rewards card?

So, be sure you take your sales ad and your rewards card with you if you're going Double Couponing this week at Kmart.  If you have a resistant cashier, you can show them the "Double manufacturer's coupon event up to 99-cents!" on the top of page 11 in the sales ad.  But, remember to be nice!  We're only human and we all make mistakes!  Good luck!

Special thanks to Ali who let me know she got denied her doubles yesterday!  I hope she's able to get back to the store and get the mistake corrected! 

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer

2 comments:

  1. I went to Madisonville K-Mart today with my printed weekly ad that I printed for 42431 (Madisonville) at kmart.com. Several item on my printed ad were not listed in the in-store ad. When I found some of the items I wanted, the sale price was not listed on the shelf. I found a manager & she grabbed a hand-held price scanner & went around checking prices. They items scanned at the sale price, but she didn't know why the prices weren't on the shelf & why the ads didn't list the same items. She was very nice & made sure I was able to check on anything I needed. Kmart also had an in-store coupon book & I was able to stack a few coupons. I left there with over $40 worth of items for just a little over $10!! My best percentage of savings so far. Who knows.....I may conquer this couponing thing yet!! Thanks Misty-Girl. Happy Couponing!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty @ Hopkins County CouponerJuly 27, 2011 at 9:48 PM

    That's so great! Glad to hear you had a really good experience shopping at Kmart! I wonder which employee was responsible for putting up the sale price tags? I think they probably had a bad night! What kind of goodies did you get? Send me a picture!

    ReplyDelete