Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Meet Amber: Another Local Couponer with a Cause!

I stumbled upon a post on the West KY Couponers facebook page from a fellow couponer trying to gain interest for a coupon get together in Caldwell County.  Little did I know that there was way more to her than just that one little post!  Not only is she an avid couponer, but she's also a coupon blogger!  And there's an article about her skills in today's edition of the Times Leader (check it out on page C1 here and page C2 here).  Her name is Amber, she's a  mom, a wife, a coupon teacher, and an ethical couponer!

After messaging her on Facebook, I also learned that she's working to host a "shop for a cause" event sometime this fall/winter.  If you've been following this blog and have read my posts about the Couponers Initiative, you'll know that I am 100% in support of couponers doing good things for others!  As I often say, Couponers CAN make a difference, one donation at a time.  I hope she's able to get this event up and rolling so we can all come out and support it!  Maybe we'll see a "shop for a cause" event here in Hopkins County, too!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/27/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment