Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Buying 1 Paper or 2

I think I've posted about this before.  How many papers do you buy each week?  The general recommendation is one paper for each member of your family.  I practiced this rule until about two months ago when I cut back to one paper a week.  But, I quickly realized buying one paper leaves you short a coupon when things are on sale in pairs.  So, I was happy when I found out I could get a mail delivered subscription to the Owensboro Messenger Enquirer.  Now, I get the Louisville Courier Journal on Sunday mornings and then receive the Owensboro paper on Tuesdays.  Bottomline, I recommend buying at least two copies of your favorite Sunday paper each week.

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/27/2011)

2 comments:

  1. How much is your subscription for each paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty @ Hopkins County CouponerJuly 28, 2011 at 1:59 PM

    the Owensboro Sunday only price is about $9 to receive by mail. you may be able to find a better deal online! if you do, let me know!

    ReplyDelete