Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Upcoming *HOT* Tic Tac Coupon

Sunday Coupon Preview says we should see a Tic Tac coupon this Sunday, good for $1 off a single pack or multipack.  This is a coupon I haven't seen before.  I haven't purchased Tic Tacs in a while so I'm not sure of the price, but Walgreens.com has the single "big pack" (1.0 oz) for $1.49 and the 4 pack (1.0 oz each) for $3.99.  I would expect Walmart instore prices to be a little cheaper.  After a little more searching, I found a 0.625 oz priced at 99-cents on Kmart.com (this was actually on clearance for 74-cents online!). 

So, you can potentially get Tic Tacs FREE with this weekends coupon!  Either way, this is going to be a HOT coupon if we see it in our local papers.  You could also order this coupon from a clipping service, but I have a feeling it's going to be gone quickly.  Something that I always take into consideration is size restrictions.  There aren't any restrictions specified by Sunday Coupon Preview, but that doesn't mean the coupon doesn't have them.  BUT, if this coupon can be used on the 0.625 oz size, you should be able to find them FREE or super cheap!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/7/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment