Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DE Waffelbakkers Coupons!


Opened the mailbox yesterday to find these coupons from DE Wafelbakker's waiting for me!  I know Walmart carries this brand, and they are on sale through today (Tuesday) at Sureway (unsure if the store actually carries them).  So I am super excited to have both of these coupons!  And I'm even more excited to read that they have minis!  Mini pancakes and waffels are my absolute favorite!

How did I get these coupons, you ask?  Last week while doing the coupon matchups, I found the DE Wafelbakker's facebook page announcing they would be mailing out coupons to their customers.  I contacted them through the website and asked to be included in the coupon mailing....and the rest is history!  This was just last Wednesday or Thursday, so their customer relations department was on the ball!  I appreciate that in a company, don't you?

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/7/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment