Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Staples Coupon

I once commented that my favorite place to shop is the office supply store.  So you can imagine that I love getting coupons from the office supply store!  Print this $3 off coupon here:  http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ListingID=-2083576895&AdRef=pagezerocoupon 
The total purchase must be $3 before tax and you can not use another coupon toward the transaction.  I don't like that you can't combine this with a manufacturer's coupon, but I think I'll be able to find some reasonably priced pens or paper!  And, there is a Limit 1 per customer per DAY, so that means you can use this coupon once a day through Saturday!  Am I right? 

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/7/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment