Monday, June 6, 2011

Sureway Update!

Stopped in at Sureway yesterday to use my Mezzetta coupons for cheap peppers and discovered that Sureway does indeed double coupons up to $1!  Hooray!  So, those 50-cent and under coupons will be doubled at Sureway!  They do have a limit of three like coupons per person per day (just like Market Place). 

For the low, low price of $4, I purchased two jars of peppers and 3 boxes of popcorn!  One thing to note, the coupon I had for the Mezzetta peppers read "Do Not Double".  I'm not sure what happened, but the register did double that coupon saving me an additional buck!  If you want to take advantage of this sale, you've only got today and tomorrow before the sale week ends!  Another thing to note, the popcorn is on sale for 2/$4 but rings up $2 each, so I was able to get 3 boxes at the sale price!



The McCain frozen potatoes were a bit of a disappointment.  Sureway had plenty of variety in Oreida frozen potatoes, but had only a small selection of the McCain.  And if you're like me and think you'll just price match these at Walmart, you'll be surprised to know that I wasn't able to find McCain products at Walmart!  So, I am going to hang onto these coupons and hope that Market Place has a similar sale soon (they weren't on sale at Market Place this week, I checked yesterday).

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/6/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment