Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sunday's Coupon Preview

If you haven't heard of it, there is a great site that posts a preview of the upcoming Sunday coupons.  Check it out at   http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/  The site also has a listing of which inserts we can expect to find in the paper.  I'm guessing that information is accurate more often than not. 

We should be looking forward to seeing all 3 inserts on Sunday, June 5th.
Red Plum
Smart Source
Proctor & Gamble

The preview is up for viewing on the Red Plum and Smart Source.  See any good coupons?

The one coupon that jumped out at me is the $1 off All Laundry Detergent....it's on sale for $2.99 this week at Kroger.  That coupon isn't going to do us any good for this week's sale, but sometimes things are on sale for longer than a week, so I'm going to keep my eye on that one.  $1.99 is a pretty good price for laundry detergent, but I have to admit it sounds kind of high to me since most of the bottles I've picked up have been 99-cents lately!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/2/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment