Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coupon Mom Website

I stumbled across the website  http://www.couponmom.com/  when I first began couponing and researching how to get the best deals and instantly loved it!  Before the end of the week they have a posting of the deals for the next week at the chain pharmacies, Walmart, Target, Kmart, and Dollar General.  I just got my email reminder this morning that next week's sales are posted.  You do have to create a login to view the information, but it's worth it.  If you head over there, make sure you click "preview upcoming deals" on the left hand side right above the Display Selected Deals button. 

I don't use it as often now that my couponing needs have gone from "stockpiling mania" to "maintaining the stockpile".  But, it's always interesting to see what items you can get free after coupon!  And that's one of the great things about their site, they have the coupon matchup right there for you!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/2/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment