Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sunday Coupons of Interest for 6/5

Took a few minutes and printed out the coupon preview for this weekend.  I really want a confirmation on the Proctor & Gamble and a preview of those coupons!  I'm trying to decide if I'll be buying any papers this weekend!

I spotted a couple coupons that might make for a good deal or two....

$1.00 off All Laudry Detergent, 28 loads+; this coupon alone is good, but with the right sale it could be GREAT, especially for folks trying to build up a stockpile of laundry detergent.  I'll keep my eyes on the sale ads for a great deal.

50-cents off Johnson's Baby 1oz to 4oz; now it's hard to know about this coupon w/out actually seeing it.  But!  I just happen to have an ancient travel size baby lotion (you know the little pink bottles) and it is 1 FL oz.  I don't know if Kroger carries Johnson's travel sizes, they do have a small selection of travel items.  If the coupon doubles and Kroger has them, you could POSSIBLY get them free or really cheap.  I know Walmart carries the travel sizes and they run about a buck.

75-cents off Snuggle Fabric Softener; I need to make a list of things to look for at the store.....If you want to use this coupon, I would check the grocery store and the Dollar General prices for the smallest box./bottle of Snuggle they carry.  One thing you'll notice quickly is that Walmart seems to have larger boxes with larger price tags.  If you can find a smaller size at a smaller price, you're spending less $; the trade off is that you're also getting a smaller quantity.  But, you know what they say...less is more!

$2 off Nivea Men's Bodywash; this product was running consistently $3 at Walmarts.  If they haven't rolled the price UP, paying a $1 for a full size bodywash is a pretty good price.  Especially if you prefer that brand or are building your stockpile!  And the size restriction goes from 8.4 oz to 16.9 oz!

Honorable Mentions:
Toothpaste, Toothbrush, and Razor coupons are usually pretty handy to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment