Friday, June 24, 2011

Skinny Cow at RiteAid 6/26


I used to have an unspoken rule that I would not buy new candy bars.  The few that I had tried just never seemed to be as good as the regular candy bars I've been enjoying for years.  For whatever reason, I wavered from my unspoken rule and purchased a Peanut Butter Skinny Cow at the register one day while shopping at Walgreens.  And the rest is candy bar history.  I absolutely love these things!  And you can't find them just any ol' place.  Walgreens seems to have discontinued them.  Walmart didn't carry them.  I finally found them at Market Place ($3.75/box) and I spotted them at Rural King (didn't check the price) and now I see that RiteAid has them on sale next week for $2.99!  Guess what I am going to be buying next week?

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/24/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment