Friday, June 24, 2011

My Coupon Caddy

Have I mentioned how many times I've changed the way I keep my coupons?  I started off with a binder and baseball card sleeves and kept that for a while.  Then I tried using clipboards.  Then I tried using baggies.  Then came the little plastic divided organizers from the Dollar General.  And now I have the Coupon Caddy. 

I had already made dividers for my coupons to go into a little plastic box I found at Walmart, but it just wasn't quite right.  Then I realized the dividers fit perfectly into an old wipes box that I just couldn't throw away.  And then I realized that two wipes boxes would fit inside an old craft caddy I had been hanging onto!  I had used the craft caddy as a diaper/bottle bag when the kids were little and I loved the idea of repurposing it!  I had to gut it, and that was sort of traumatic for me, but I made it through it.  Everything fit so perfectly, it was like it was always meant to be.

It's still kind of bulky to carry around the stores.  But, I love the handles and all the pockets.  I still prefer to keep it in the car while I'm shopping and use the little DG divider inside the stores.  There's nothing that will draw more attention while you shop than a huge binder!  I'm always in the market for a better way to organize, though!


Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/24/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment