Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Coupons.com resets? Not for me!


I have read in a couple different coupon emails that the Haribo coupon on Coupons.com has "reset" and can be printed again.  I was able to find it and select it, but it would not print for me.  I also read that the Milky Way coupon has reset, and I wasn't able to find it again. 

I am still under the impression that when the coupon is back in the listing, it doesn't mean it's reset and can be reprinted if you've printed it recently.  I think it more accurately means that the coupon is available again IF you have not already printed it.  Apparently there are a specific number of "coupons" the site allows to be printed, once that number has been met the coupon will show as "Print Limit Reached".  When the coupon pops back into rotation, it doesn't mean that it's actually available to everyone again; it's only available for those of us who missed out on it the first time around.  Best of luck!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/15/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment