Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Coupons.com: L'Oreal, NYC, Chex, Smuckers

I spotted a few coupons I hadn't noticed before at Coupons.com.  I was using zip code 77477.  http://www.coupons.com/


Save $1.00 on One Jar of Smucker's Sugar Free or Low Sugar Fruit Spreads. 

I'll have to do a price check on these.  We don't eat jelly around our house so I am clueless at the price!  I would think you could get it for around two bucks or less after coupon, though.  That seems reasonable for jelly!




Save 50-cents When You Buy One any flavor 4.5 oz or Larger Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack.

This one will double.  I like that it can be used on the 100 Calorie Snack package.  I'm willing to bet the 100 Calorie is priced higher, though.



$1.00 Off any New York Color Eye Product ($1.72 or Higher) Available at CVS/pharmacy.

This one has the "available at" but not the "redeemable only at" so it should work anywhere!  If you can find them for $1.72, you'd only pay 72-cents for the product!  These are great stocking stuffers!


Save $1.00 on Any L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Product at Walmart.

Here's another of the tricky ones.  The fine print says:  Redeemable at Drug, Food, and Mass Merchandise Stores.  My interpretation of that is you can use it anywhere.  What's your take on it?


Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/15/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment