Thursday, June 30, 2011

Borders Bookstore in Clarksville Open?

If you loved the Borders Bookstore like I did, you may be happy to hear that the Borders in Clarksville (TN not IN) seems to be open!  I saw it as we drove past the mall today, and it looked to be open and running and I didn't see any "Store Closing" signs.  On a less hectic day (aka: a day when I have a 40% off coupon) I would have tried to get inside the store for some serious browsing but today was not the day for that.  Plus, I don't have a "gotta have it now" book to be searching for, although I do want to get the latest Chelsea Handler book soon.  Have you found anything good lately?

I had signed up for the Borders reward program last fall (happy birthday, to me) and have loved ordering books online and not having to pay shipping!  But, sometimes you just need to feel a book in your hands before you buy it, you know?  I'm a pretty big fan of shopping in Evansville, but now that the Borders is closed/closing, I may have to alter my shopping itinerary for Clarksville.

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/30/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment