Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/7 Treat Your Sweet Event - Don't Forget!

I just got a note from McCay Chiropractic with an updated list of vendors for the upcoming Treat Your Sweet event! 

Here's what we have to look forward to!

McCay Chiropractic
‎**Update on Vendors**
McCay Chiropractic (Dr. McCay)
Relay for Life~Sheriffs Dept Team
MaryKay
Premier Jewelry
Tupperware
Car Light up decals~from Sandra Clayton (I am totally looking forward to seeing these in person!)
Celebrating Home/Home Interior
Candle House~Also taking Cornhole orders
Book signing with Matt Hughes (Get your copy of Mon Coeur Mort at the event for $11!)
ACE (I wonder if this is the hardware store?)
Bird-houses and Weather-vanes
Schwan's
Handmade Pens and Pencils (Interesting fact about me, I'd rather go to Staples than the shoe store, so you know I can't wait to see these handmade pens and pencils!)
Mark your calendars for Treat Your Sweet at McCay Chiropractic, Tuesday, February 7th, from 4-7 pm!  I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment