Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/5 Coupons: Coke and White Cloud

Sorry, I sat down during the begining of that big football game and started clipping my coupons (courtesy of my father-in-law who doesn't use his coupons!) and I didn't pay attention to which insert and which newspaper it came from, but I was happy to find a $1 off White Cloud coupon in today's paper!  It excludes the 4-roll packs, but I think there is a 6-roll pack that might make a good deal.  I've got it on my shopping list!

Plus, the $2 off Coca Cola products coupon can be found again on the back page of the Metro section of the Louisville Courier!  But, beware, the coupon expires on the 8th so you only have a couple days to use it!  Coke 12-packs are 3/$10 at Kroger this week.  I used this coupon from last week's paper and didn't have any problems!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!  It's shaping up to be a pretty good week to shop in Hopkins County!

No comments:

Post a Comment