Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today's Great Coupons (12/4)

If you're new to couponing and wonder which coupons are the best each week, this list may be helpful!  Here are my favorites from today's Sunday Coupon Preview list.  I always try to remember that the coupons we get in our local papers may be different than those on the preview lists.

Smart Source
  • Campbell’s Save $.40/2 Condensed soups excl Chicken Noodle, Tomato & Great for Cooking soups (2/1/12)
  • Campbell’s Save $.40/2 SpaghettiOs (2/1/12)
  • Campbell’s Save $.40/4 Chicken Noodle and Tomato soups (2/1/12)
Why I Like Them: 
1.) These coupons should double -  saving you 40-cents on each can for the top two, and 20-cents on each can for the Chicken Noodle/Tomato.
2.) They don't expire until February 1st (that's almost two months away!). 
3.) Soups go on sale in the winter.
4.) My "buy it" price for canned goods is 50-cents or less.
5.) Soup and SpaghettiO's are GREAT donation items with a nice, long shelf life!

Red Plum
  • All Save $.75/1 all laundry detergent (28 load or larger) (1/15/12)
  • Snuggle Save $.50/1 snuggle fabric softener liquid or dryer sheets (1/1/12)
Why I Like Them: 
1.) Laundry products are on my "I can't run out of it" list, so I like coupons for the products I use
2.) The All coupon will double on Saturdays at Fred's Super Dollar {if they sell All, I can never get to Fred's to try out their doubling!}
3.) The Snuggle coupon will double at Market Place and Sureway so let's hope for a sale.  It will also double on Saturdays at Fred's and I know they carry Snuggle products!

Using a Coupon Clipper?
If you were planning to use a coupon clipper, these would be great coupons for your list.  Just don't go crazy and order a large quantity.  You have to buy 2-4 cans of soup for each of those coupons so don't accumulate more coupons than you think you can actually use.  That Snuggle coupon is {HOT} so it may be hard to find that product at Fred's on Saturdays.  Here's my Coupon Clipper suggestion: buy in quantities of 5 or less of each coupon and only spend about the price of one Sunday paper.  Depending on the clipping fee, you may have to order fewer than 5 to keep your total around two-bucks or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment