Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Letters to Santa

Good Tuesday morning!  Just got the call that Hopkins County is on a one-hour delay this morning and I am basking in that extra hour of computer time!  It gives me the perfect opportunity to share a few neat Santa things with you!

First, Letters to Santa.  We've been doing this for a couple years and I can't tell you how great I think it is!  You send your child's letter to Santa and he writes a reply!  And it's free, although they do appreciate donations!  It's through the Santa Claus Museum and here's the address:
          Santa Claus
          PO Box 1
          Santa Claus, IN 47579
 Letters need to be mailed before December 21st to ensure you receive your reply before Christmas.  You can also find printable letters on the website:  http://www.santaclausmuseum.org/letters-to-santa/

Second, this neat way to put Santa in your living room!  I saw this on a blog called Design Dazzle and thought it was a great idea!  The website is Capture the Magic and it's as simple as uploading a picture from your home (of your tree or fireplace or where ever you like!), choosing the right Santa, and printing!  As soon as my tree is presentable (aka: decorated) I can't wait to try this out!

Third, a free Letter to Santa printable for your {whoopsie!  a spy a typo!} child to fill in created by a very cute blog called Wonder Forrest!  This may be the way to go for us since my Kindergartener can actually write this year, so exciting!  I was planning to make one myself {you know I love Photoshop} but this one is ready to use and it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment