Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Culinary Crafts: Naughty or Nice?

Uh-oh, Leigh's counting down the days 'til Christmas and asking us if we've been Naughty or Nice!  Yikes!

And those recipes made me giggle and smile this morning!  I gotta say "Reindeer Poop" is one of my all time favorite recipes!  And I am dying to know which animal crackers she used on those cupcakes!  And now I'm brainstorming other candies I could put in that fudge recipe!  I think I better ask Santa for bigger jeans this year!

Check it out at Culinary Crafts by Leigh or on the iSurf site!  I'm leaving a comment so be sure to click over and read it!  And leave a comment while you're there!  We bloggers love comments! 

Thanks, Leigh, you've done it again this week!  Hey, do you have a recipe for  Old Fashioned Fudge?  The kind of fudge where you use Cocoa instead of chocolate chips?  My grandmomma used to make it and it was my all time favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment