Friday, December 2, 2011

Aleve, Sally, and Lava?

I took a quick stroll through Coupons.com to see if anything new and exciting had popped up over night.  And it DID!  Here are my top three favorites this morning!
Save $1.00 off Sally Hansen Nail Color I am super happy to see this coupon for Sally Hansen Polish!  I know a tween or two who will be very happy to score a bottle of the hot, new Crackle Polish!  If you haven't heard, crackle is no longer just for DIY projects.  I saw these fascinating little bottles on an end cap at Wally World for around $7 bucks each.  Now, let's hope for a sale!

Save $2.00 on any Aleve 40ct or larger
A great little remedy for all the things that give you a headache during the holidays!





Save 55-cents off Lava Twin Pack I had to go back and print this one, because in all the months I've been couponing, I can't remember seeing a coupon for Lava soap before!  Plus, I figure if this stuff is geared for grease, it'll be just as great for washing away wood stain and paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment