Thursday, October 6, 2011

{{HOT}} Market Place Give Me $5 Savings Event

Wow, I am loving this Give Me $5 Savings Event at Market Place!  And by the looks of the other shoppers carts, you all are loving it, too!  The sale prices are great, but with a coupon they are even better! 

Here are a few coupons to make your savings even better! 

$1.00 off 3 Cans Red Gold Tomatoes (if available, I wasn't able to reprint)
$0.75 off 1 Original Cheerios (if available, printed with no problems!)
$1.10 off 2 Cheerios or Various GM Cereal (there are 2 coupons on the Betty Crocker site that you might be able to use in the sale, so be sure to get both of them!)
$1 off 2 Cheerios (scroll through in case there are other GM Cereal coupons on Coupon Network!)

UPDATE:
Whoospie!  My total is off!  The Cheerios were actually $2.50 before discount,
so my Out of Pocket Total was actually $11.75!

Here's my coupon breakdown: 
Knorr, I had three coupons (save on 3, 5, and 7; total 15 items) that I had been hanging onto from Coupon Network or Target, not sure which I printed those from, the face value for those was kind of strange and without a great sale it wasn't going to be much savings, this sale was perfect though since each package was 48-cents after the buy 10 discount!...Total = $3.25
Red Gold, I had several coupons from Red Gold emails, if you haven't signed up for their newsletter you're going to want to do that today!  Four of my coupons were from a while back but had a nice long expiration date so I'd been hanging onto them, so glad I did!  Two of the coupons were for the "with Green Chilies" and saved me 75-cents each, those were only 25-cents a can after the 50-cent discount so I actually got overage with those coupons!  I've never been able to get overage at Market Place...Total = $1.66 {{wow}}
Ragu, a Unilever printable that is no longer available for $1 off 2...Total = $0.94
Shells & Cheese, this coupon was in a flyer that I had found weeks ago near the service desk, save $1 on 2, there were no more flyers to be found yesterday!...Total = $1.50
Chef BoyRDee and Snack Pack, coupons from the September All You magazine, no longer available; I had to purchase one Snack Pack without a coupon...Total = $1.40
Cheerios, printable from Coupon Network, save $1 on 2...Total = $3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment