Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Litter: How to Extreme Coupon the right way

I think it's sort of strange when a past Extreme Couponer advises other couponers not to watch TLC's Extreme Couponing....But, that's just one of the recommendations by My Litter in the post Extreme Couponing, How to do it the right way! 

I remember their episode and I can't say that I thought it was more or less realistic than any of the other shows.  In her post, she says the savings was not accomplished from double coupons, but she doesn't say it was accomplished by coupons alone.  And I don't consider a "save on your next order" catalina a coupon.  I wish the couponers featured on the show would make their sales receipt public.  Put your receipt where your mouth is, so to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment