Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cuckoo: Coupon Fairies

Cuckoo for Coupon Deals has been on fire today with Hot Coupon Topics.  Have you been helped by a Coupon Fairy while shopping?  I was shopping for cereal about a week ago and just happened to spot a coupon someone had left on the shelf that saved me a buck!  And the cereal had a special code to receive a free book from Scholastic!  So, that coupon actually helped me save a total of $6!  As for the coupon swap baskets, I haven't noticed them at our Walmart.  For a time there were little baskets along the shelves where you could pick up or drop off coupons.  But, I never found anything useful.  And I kind of thought they looked tacky.  I did witness a Kroger employee throwing away coupons that had been left on the shelves.  I know, I was horrified, too.  So, if you're a coupon fairy, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment