Saturday, September 3, 2011

I really "like" Pilot Travel Center gas prices

If you never travel the Pennyrile Parkway between Nortonville and Madisonville, you may not be aware that there is a Pilot Travel Center at the Mortons Gap exit.  You may not be aware that the gas prices have been steadily around ten-cents cheaper there, too!  And now to make it an even better place to visit, when you "like" Pilot Travel Centers on Facebook (just click here) you can print a coupon for a FREE hot beverage:  good for one 16 oz. coffee, cappaccino, hot chocolate, or hot tea!  I've never used a coupon at the Mortons Pilot, but I don't see a problem using this FB coupon!  Enjoy!  This is interesting, too, you can view Pilot gas prices across the coutry!

2 comments:

  1. Last month they had a coupon for a FREE 44 oz. drink, and I handed it to them, they scanned it, and I went on my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty @ Hopkins County CouponerSeptember 3, 2011 at 9:08 AM

    Thanks Tera! So wish I hadn't missed the free soda coupon! Very glad to hear that they accept the coupons, though! Can't wait to see what the next one will be for! I'm hoping it's for something chocolate!

    ReplyDelete