Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Food Giant Family of Stores

If you read the post from My Litter about store affiliates you probably noticed the Food Giant Family of Stores was not included!  Probably because there are no Food Giant stores in Texas where My Litter is based.  But, have you also noticed that Food Giant doesn't appear on any blogs other than this one?  That's a mystery to me because Food Giants are found in eight states! 

Here is a list of stores that are part of the Food Giant Family of Stores:

Big Star
Food Giant
Mad Butcher (if I am ever in Arkansas I am going to have to check this one out!)
Market Place
Pic-N-Sav (that's not a typo, it's spelled without the K and the E)
Piggly Wiggly (this one was a surprise to me!)
Save-Mart
Stewart's Foodliner
Sureway Super Markets

No comments:

Post a Comment