Monday, August 8, 2011

Update: White Cloud PT, Weiman, B2P, Captain Crunch

Here's a shopper's update for you for a few products with coupons!

White Cloud Paper Towels: I did a double check at Madisonville Walmart White Cloud Paper Towels.  They do have them in stock!  They are on the shelf between the Sparkle and the Bounty Basic.  Maybe they've always had them and I never noticed, but they did have them Sunday afternoon!  It's the same 2 roll package I found in Paducah and it's priced at $2.97.  Use the $1 off coupon to get a pack for $1.97 or the low, low price of $0.0006 per towel!

Weiman Cooktop Cleaner:
The bottle of Weiman Cooktop Cleaner is priced $4.28 at Madisonville Walmart.  I didn't have a chance to run into Dollar General yesterday, but I did find it in Paducah for $4.  If you're looking to buy a bottle, run into Dollar General and check the price before you buy!  I also spotted the Easy Off Cooktop Cleaner at Walmart for $3.88.  Check here for an Easy Off printable coupon!

B2P Pens:
I have been price checking the B2P Pens in every Walmart I enter and they have all been priced at $2.97.  I had read on I Heart the Mart that a reader found them on clearance for 50-cents.  Not in our neck of the woods.  I'm pretty sure my coupon for those expires today so I'm not going to be stocking up on those any time soon.

Captain Crunch:
A while ago, before the blog, there was a $1 off 2 boxes of Captain Crunch printable coupon.  At that time all of the blogs/websites said Walgreens carried the small box for a buck.  I never found it at Walgreens.  But, I did stumble upon the $1 box at Dollar General the other day when I didn't have my coupon with me.  And then I found it at Walmart for $1, too!  There's a little section at the north end of the cereal isle, across the isle from the Special K products, with several little $1 boxes of cereal.  If you still have your coupon, mine expires August 31st, you'll get each box for 50-cents.  I think this will be a great school snack.
Just a short little list, but I hope it helps you plan your shopping for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment