Monday, August 8, 2011

Strange Email from Colgate Regarding Softsoap Coupon

I got a really strange email this afternoon from Colgate.  The subject line reads:  We apologize, your $1 coupon for Softsoap brand Pampered Hands foaming hand soap now works. 

I hadn't used the copy I printed about a month ago so I pulled it out of the coupon caddy to compare with this new coupon.  I can't see any difference.  The bar code has the same numbers, the wording is the same.  The only difference is the expiration date and the unique PIN.  Did anyone have trouble using the past version of this coupon?  There had been a really good sale at CVS when this printable was first available.  I decided to pass on it because I thought there wouldn't be enough stock to satisfy all the couponers in the area.  Did you score the deal?  How'd it work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment