Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Post Made It Into the We Use Coupons Daily Email!

As you already know, I subscribe to a lot of couponing websites and blogs.  I get a lot of emails everyday, it keeps me busy.  I also post the Market Place/Sureway/Food Giant coupon matchups in the Food Giant forum on We Use Coupons each week. 

So, imagine my delight and surprise when I opened my daily email from We Use Coupons to see something very familiar:  8/3 Coupon Matchups; Hopkins Co, KY.  It really took a second for it to register that that was the post I had just made a little while ago with the local coupon matchups!  Sure wish I had put "Food Giant" in that title so all of the people subscribed to the daily email would know the matchups were for Food Giant stores! 

I think the email picks random posts, but I am just thrilled that this post was picked up and emailed out to the masses!  Maybe the Food Giant forum will start to get some "love" from couponers in the states where Food Giant is located.  If you haven't checked out the forum, or didn't know it was out there, head over to We Use Coupons and make a post or leave a reply!  Another couponer posted that her Food Giant has half loaves of Bunny Bread for 49-cents so she used her 25-cent coupon to score free Bunny Bread!  I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't checked out the forum!

What a great way to start a Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment