Monday, August 22, 2011

iSurf Culinary Crafts: My Epiphany

Check out this week's iSurf Culinary Crafts: My Epiphany.  You'll want to print this one out and pass it along to any kiddos heading off to college.  I'm going to file this one away for my husband's next deployment (keeping fingers crossed that it never comes!).  I am envisioning the cutest "back to college" baskets you could assemble with the ingredients for the recipes Leigh gives us this week!  You could even use them as an office gift!  Attach the recipe to the basket, toss in a gift card for the perishables, and you'll definitely brighten someone's day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Culinary Crafts each week. You always come up with a good idea to elaborate on my crazy life experiences!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty @ Hopkins County CouponerAugust 23, 2011 at 5:33 AM

    My pleasure! And who doesn't love a gift basket?!

    ReplyDelete