Monday, August 29, 2011

Hot Coupon Topics

I'm just getting around to reading through all the coupon emails I got yesterday.  Here are the things that caught my attention this morning!

  • Living Rich With Coupons:  Coupons Expiring by 9/4; be sure to forward your expired coupons to a military family overseas who can use them for about 6 months past the exiration date!
  • Living Rich With Coupons: P&G Coupons in Parade Magazine; I'm not sure if it's called Parade in this part of the country, but be sure to give it a flip through before you throw it away.  If you read the blog yesterday, you know I didn't get out and get a paper, so I can not confirm if there were coupons in it!  Anyone know?  Leave a comment!
  • I Heart Kroger: Kroger Spin to Win Instant Game; I had a hard time figuring out which was the correct link to the Kroger site, so just click here to go directly to Kroger.  There are 4 pages of P&G ecoupons you can load to your Kroger card.  But!  Before you start loading everything, remember that a 50-cent paper coupon will double, a 50-cent ecoupon will NOT double!  I loaded several $1 and $0.75 coupons to my card, but did not add anything with a 50-cent or less face value!
  • Money Saving Madness: Free Renuzit Cones at Walmart; this deal was posted months ago and I still think it's kind of sketchy.  There is a coupon (get it here) for Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer, the coupon shows a bottle of spray, but they manufacture an air freshener cone with the same name.  I say, yes the coupon will probably scan without a beep.  I also say that I am not going to be taking advantage of this deal.  If I use this coupon, it'll be for the spray and not the cone.  But, that's just me.
  • My Litter: Why I Love Moms; if this one doesn't make you tear up a little....I can't believe they make the kids walk/bike to school!  I don't know if our school system even allows this anymore!  Sorry, no coupon news in this one, just a really nice story!
  • MoJo Savings: Coupons in September Magazines; ok, confession time.  I am (whoopsie! typo!) tend to impulse buy magazines at the checkout.  Now, I can feed my coupon addiction at the same time!
  • MoJo Savings: $100 off a $200 Purchase at Lane Bryant; this is for an online deal, but saving $100 is an awesome thing to pass along!
Ok, so these are only part of the great things I read from yesterdays emails.  But, it's time to get Monday started and get my Kindergartener up and ready for school.  I slept in this morning and now I am feeling the time crunch!  More great coupon stuff to come later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment