Sunday, August 28, 2011

Didn't get out for a paper this morning...

Do you think I'm crazy for not getting out to buy a paper this morning?  I do have my mail subscription (Owensboro Messenger Inquirer) that'll arrive Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'm not going to miss out completely on this weekends coupons.  I've been watching the coupons that I use the most and have realized that most of them are internet printables and I don't have to leave home to get them.  This just happened to be a weekend when I didn't see a lot of insert coupons that I thought we'd use.  That's the great thing about the coupon previews!  Now I just wish I could have slept in!  Have a happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. so go to read that you are not an extreme couponer! I go get the sunday paper when i see soupons I can use, I will order insert also but it had been if you where not ther at 6 you would not get a paper so I had given up on paper but it is slacking off if I have to get out I get one if not thats ok to. I'm just trying to stretch a pay check! I really do enjoy your blog I appreciate your work that saves me time. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty @ Hopkins County CouponerAugust 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM

    nope, i'm definitely not an extreme couponer! i don't have the storage space to be extreme. i've ordered inserts, too, but it got more expensive than buying papers so i stopped! thanks you for your positive comment! i'm always happy to hear that folks are enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete