Saturday, July 23, 2011

This Week's Dollars & Sense: Line Dry v. Electric Dryer

Read this week's Dollars & Sense!  It's all about line drying your laundry instead of using the electric dryer.  And, yes, it counts if you hang your laundry on the shower bar or the treadmill!  Anyone know how to keep the hanger ends from makes those little "peaks" on the shoulder of your shirts?  I wonder what kind of difference I would see in my electric bill if I stopped drying most of my laundry in the electric dryer?  That just might be a challenge I set for myself!  Here's an added bonus:  if you hang up the laundry straight out of the washer, you can move it right into your closet once it's dry...no more piles of laundry in the laundry basket!  Win / Win!  Thanks, Leigh!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/23/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment