Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gift Basket Sneak Peek!

If you read the invite on We Use Coupons (Click Here!) for the Couponers Meet & Greet, you'll recall that I said I'd post a sneak peek at the Gift Basket.  Well, I didn't have the basket until today!  So, here's the first sneak peek!

It's not a very big basket, but I loved the color!  It matches the blog!  And I think I can get lots of goodies in there.  Not sure if I'll get another sneak peek pic posted, you may have to wait until the Couponers Meet & Greet Monday to check it out!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/23/2011)

1 comment:

  1. dapoxetine 60 mg Queasiness, Vomiting, Dizziness, Erectile brokenness, Fatigue, Headache, Advanced perspiring, Indigestion, Restlessness, Tremor, and Drowsiness are normal results of this medication. Assuming a patient stops ingesting one of these medications, he should sit close for 14 days before taking it. Assuming a patient quits carrying it, he should sit tight for 7 days before getting these drugs. The most widely acknowledged impacts when taking it are queasiness, tipsiness, dry mouth, migraine, runs, and a napping disorder.

    ReplyDelete